Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Servings per Recipe: 10
1 lb. lean ground beef, browned
1 C. onion
1/2 C. sweet red pepper, chopped
1/2 C. green pepper, chopped
4 -6 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp butter
2 (10 oz.) cans rotel
1 (14 1/2 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
1 (4 oz.) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
1 1/2 tbsp dried basil
1 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
12 oz. cooked and drained spaghetti
2 C. shredded Mexican blend cheese
2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1 C. parmesan cheese, shredded
2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans cream of mushroom
1/2 C. water
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Before you do anything, preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place a pan over medium heat. Heat in it 1 tbsp of butter. Cook in it the onion with
garlic and pepper for 5 min.
- Stir in the tomatoes, mushrooms, olives,
hamburger meat, basil, oregano, salt and
pepper. Cook them for 12 to 16 min.
- Lay half of spaghetti in a casserole dish.
Spread it over it half of the meat mixture
followed by 2 C. of fiesta blend cheese.
- Repeat the process to make another layer.
Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- Get a mixing bowl: Combine in it the soup
with water. Pour it all over the spaghetti
- Place the casserole in the oven and let it
cook for 36 to 42 min.
- Once the time is up, allow the casserole to
sit for 5 min. Serve it warm.