Steamed dumplings stuffed with smoked salmon and onion!
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 cups pre-cooked smoked salmon, shredded
1 cup onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoon corn flour
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 tablespoon sesame seed oil
Salt and pepper to taste
24 round dumpling wrappers
- Combine all the ingredients except wrappers in a bowl. Mix well and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.To assemble dumplings, put 2 teaspoons of prepared filling in the middle of the wrapper. Wet the edge of wrapper with water with a finger.
- Turn over the wrapper into half and seal the edges. Beginning from one edge and keep pinching to the other edge.Repeat the same procedure and prepare 23 more dumplings To cook the dumplings, boil water in a deep bottom pan over high heat.
- Once the water begins to boil, simmer the heat. Lightly grease a bamboo steamer with cooking spray and assemble each level with prepared dumplings.
- Place each piece in a way that they should not touch each other and the fumes can easily flow around each dumpling. Cover the steamer with its lid and cook for 14-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauce.